Fluids, Liquids, Pumpables Packaging
From packaging to equipment, we’ve pioneered unmatched solutions for processing an almost limitless array of pumpable and pourable food products. Even those with particulates can be packaged and distributed efficiently in flexible pouches — and they’re available in sizes from six ounces to five gallons. Imagine entire meals from flexible pouches allowing expanded menu offerings and more efficient operation management.
Cryovac® Onpack vertical form-fill-and-seal (VFFS) equipment systems are designed to perform consistently, day in and day out. It’s not surprising that there are Onpack systems in daily production with over 100 million cycles – and still going strong. Rest assured, our equipment is built to last.
Fluids, Liquids, Pumpables Packaging for Food Processors
We’ve been in the foodservice market for more than two decades, so we understand the challenges you face. That’s why we pioneered the cook-chill process and have continued to leverage our experience to create the next generation of foodservice packaging with vertical form-fill-and-seal packaging systems.
Whether it’s product consistency, equipment capabilities or a more environmentally responsible package, our portfolio of flexible packaging solutions means we have the answer for all of your fluid needs – whether refrigerated, frozen or shelf stable.
Cryovac® FS Series Films are a family of high-performance rollstock films for packaging and distributing liquids and pumpable foods in flexible pouches. These exceptionally strong, composite materials are specifically designed for use on automatic, high-volume Cryovac® Onpack vertical form-fill-and-seal machines.
Entapack® Bulk liners set the standard of quality and innovation in the food, beverage and industrial processing industries for the storage and transportation of liquid and dry solid material.
Environmental and Cost-Saving Benefits: Cryovac® fluids packaging means you’ll be able to capitalize while also choosing products that are better for the environment. When compared to #10 cans, pouches occupy 40% less space so that means less storage and transportation costs. Plus, there’s less waste to deal with.
Cryovac® Onpack VFFS Equipment Systems
With our broad range of systems applications, you can package fluid products with or without particulates, in pouches from six ounces to more than five gallons. A fitment option turns the flexible pouch into part of an easy-to-use, manual dispensing system ideal for condiments.
Fluids, Liquids, Pumpables Packaging for Foodservice Operators
Imagine consistent, great tasting food and expanded menu options- all while looking at labor and waste savings. With Cryovac® pouches, new and exciting food options are possible, options that can deliver chef-quality foods no matter your type of operation.
Now great tasting products can arrive from your supplier requiring little more than re-heating and serving. Plus pouches have superior consistency and quality compared to heat-abused canned products so that means your customers will leave happy every time.
Expanded Menu Options
From sauces to baked beans, soups to chicken wings, creole marinated calamari to crème brulée, flexible Cryovac® pouches deliver a whole new realm of menu possibilities.
- Flexibility of pouch specifications means endless choices for product applications, pouch size, and storage.
- The high performance and versatile Cryovac®C5000 Cook/Chill Bags &Casings are the perfect solution for the expanding realm of cook/chill applications.
Economic and Environmental Benefits
In addition to the growth they can deliver, Cryovac® flexible pouches provide numerous economic benefits for your bottom line.
- When compared to #10 cans and other forms of rigid packaging like buckets, cartons and tubs, pouches are a clear winner.
- Cryovac®pouches, with a dispensing fitment, deliver a portion-controlled quantity of any condiment or sauce you may desire. Plus, easier product evacuation means virtually 100% product yield.
- Pouches also mean labor benefits since less time is spent on set-up, and product evacuation
- Storage and disposal are also key concerns for any operation. When compared to #10 cans, pouches take up 40% less space on the front end and significantly less in disposal. Plus, with our shelf stable options, you’ll also see energy savings versus refrigerated or frozen applications. All of which have the added benefit of being a better environmental choice.
Fluids,Liquids,Pumpables Packaging for Retail and Deli Foodservice
All the ingredients for deli foodservice success are right here with Cryovac® packaging systems. With Cryovac® pouches, new and exciting food options are possible, options that can deliver chef-quality foods to deli foodservice.
In addition to increased customer interest, you’ll also see economic rewards when compared to other rigid packaging formats.
Deli Salads, Soups and Sauces:
- Flexible Cryovac®pouches offer a variety of benefits compared to #10 cans and other forms of rigid packaging like buckets, cartons and tubs.
Cryovac® pouches, with a dispensing fitment, can deliver a portion-controlled quantity of any condiment or sauce you may desire. Plus, easier product evacuation means virtually 100% product yield. They work with most dispensing systems.
Small Pouches for Meal Assembly Kits:
Cryovac® small pouches are perfectly sized for sauce and ingredient packs in meal assembly kits.